วันพุธที่ 11 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Under The Nile Unisex-baby Newborn Summer Babybodysuit, Natural, 0-3 Months


Customer Rating :
Rating: 5.0

List Price : $13.00 Price : $10.06
Under The Nile Unisex-baby Newborn Summer Babybodysuit, Natural, 0-3 Months

Product Description

Under the Nile I2-161 Natural Features: -Baby clothing. -Classic Stripes collection. -Available in newborn to 3 Month and 6 to 9 Month. -Color: Natural. -Material: 100% Egyptian organic cotton. -Fair Trade company. Size: Newborn - 3 Month


  • Organic
  • Fair-trade company
  • Low impact dyes
  • Certified to global organic textile standards
  • Made in egypt


Under The Nile Unisex-baby Newborn Summer Babybodysuit, Natural, 0-3 Months Reviews


Under The Nile Unisex-baby Newborn Summer Babybodysuit, Natural, 0-3 Months Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
1 Review
5 star:
 (1)
4 star:    (0)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, January 4, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This is SO adorable!! Not sure what else to say. I LOVE everything I've ever bought by Under the Nile, it's always so soft, so cute and so well made and I've purchased quite a few of their items by now. Highly recommended!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
›  See the customer review...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น