วันพุธที่ 11 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Disney Cars "I Am Speed" 2-Piece Bodysuits (Sizes 0M - 9M) - gray/white, 6 - 9 months


Customer Rating :
Rating: 4.7

List Price : Price : $6.99
Disney Cars

Product Description

Give the little speed demon the fun comfort of these Cars bodysuits! Both are made of tissue-soft cotton, with lap collars, tagless collar interiors, and easy-change snaps on the bottom. One bodysuit has an embroidered Lightning McQueen emblem that says "I Am Speed"; the other features a medley print. 100% Cotton Machine Wash Cold Made in Bangladesh


  • 100% Cotton
  • Machine Wash Cold
  • Made in Bangladesh


Disney Cars "I Am Speed" 2-Piece Bodysuits (Sizes 0M - 9M) - gray/white, 6 - 9 months Reviews


Disney Cars "I Am Speed" 2-Piece Bodysuits (Sizes 0M - 9M) - gray/white, 6 - 9 months Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
There are no customer reviews for this item.
› Be the first to review this item on Amazon.com

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น