วันพุธที่ 11 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Lamaze 3 Pack Big Flower Print And Stripe Bodysuits, Multi, 12 Months


Customer Rating :
Rating: 5.0

List Price : $15.00 Price : $15.00
Lamaze 3 Pack Big Flower Print And Stripe Bodysuits, Multi, 12 Months


  • Lap shoulder neckline design for ease of dressing
  • 100% Interlock Cotton
  • Machine wash and dry
  • Hems are double stitched to keep smooth after excessive washings
  • Snap closure for ease of changing baby's diaper


Lamaze 3 Pack Big Flower Print And Stripe Bodysuits, Multi, 12 Months Reviews


Lamaze 3 Pack Big Flower Print And Stripe Bodysuits, Multi, 12 Months Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
6 Reviews
5 star:
 (6)
4 star:    (0)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Softest Onesies Ever!, June 5, 2011
By 
2pupsANDaBaby (Inland Empire, CA) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
I bought these onesies on a whim, as the set was on sale & I have Prime so I can return free if necessary. There are some of the best items I've bought for my baby girl. The set is the softest bodysuits ever!!! After several spit-ups & washes, the colors have stayed vibrant & the material has stayed soft & not worn. I bought the sleepers also, the review is the same, great purchase. I will definitely buy Lamaze items again!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


5.0 out of 5 stars Loved them!, October 26, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Lamaze 3 Pack Big Flower Print And Stripe Bodysuits (Apparel)
These are very nice! I bought them for my daughter and she is still using them. I've washed them plenty of times and they have not faded.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


5.0 out of 5 stars cute and true to size, October 7, 2011
By 
Ms. Spartan (The Pacific NorthWet) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
The body suits are brightly colored and true to size. The neck opening opens wide enough to easily slide baby's head through, but are sewn well and lay flat after they are on. The snaps are sturdy with the fabric around them re-inforced. There was some initial shrinkage in the wash, but they were sized accordingly. The colors have stayed bright after several washes, and the suits have kept their shape well.

If you intend to give these as a gift, be aware that they come packaged in a plastic bag with a tag tucked into the bag rather than attatched to the clothes themselves.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
›  See all 6 customer reviews...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น