วันพุธที่ 11 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Carter's I Make Mommy Smile 5 Pack Bodysuits (24 Month)


Customer Rating :
Rating: 4.6

List Price : $24.00 Price : $16.99
Carter's I Make Mommy Smile 5 Pack Bodysuits (24 Month)

Product Description

CARTER'S BRAND NEW WITH TAGS BABY GIRLS 5-PACK 100% COTTON KNIT SHORT SLEEVE BODYSUITS!! Size 24 months. This 5-pack of girls super soft and comfy lightweight cotton knit short sleeve bodysuits comes in 5 different designs - one bodysuit is white with pink and green polka dots and a small applique on the front of a smiling pink flower, one bodysuit is light green with white and pink flowers, another bodysuit is solid white with the words "I MAKE MOMMY SMILE" printed on the front, another bodysuit is light pink with an all over print design of white, pink, and green flowers, and the last bodysuit is hot pink with white polka dots and has a small applique on the front of a pretty green and brown butterfly. Each bodysuit has an expandable neck for easy on/off and three snaps at the crotch for easy changes. In addition, each bodysuit has scalloped stitching trim around the neckline. EXTREMELY USEFUL ALL YEAR ROUND!! A MUST FOR EVERY CHILD!! RETAILS FOR 4.00!!


  • 3 Snap Crotch for easy diaper changes
  • Super soft 100% cotton
  • Adorable prints in 5 different patterns


Carter's I Make Mommy Smile 5 Pack Bodysuits (24 Month) Reviews


Carter's I Make Mommy Smile 5 Pack Bodysuits (24 Month) Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
There are no customer reviews for this item.
› Be the first to review this item on Amazon.com

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น